Sunday, September 14, 2014

9/12-14/2011

This was a weekend of doing nothing. And by nothing I mean everything that isn't productive but only fun! Friday I spent moping in class (aka 3.5 hours of studio) waiting to actually go out. I'm not much of a partier, but when I'm in a social mood I need to go out. Luckily, Friday was also the last day of IFC rush and Sigma Tau Gamma (the fraternity I'm a sweetheart for) was having a party that night. I threw on my sequenced top that's been chillin' in my closet and went out in the hopes of meeting a lot of their guys. I had a great night, reaching that perfect level intoxicated (never fear I am 21 y'all). It was one of those great nights where everyone was in a great mood, there were no fights, no drama and I stayed out way too late.

Saturday was then spent mostly in bed. I didn't even wake up until 12:30, and then I just migrated to the couch. Once my boyfriend and I found some energy, we went out yet again with friends. This time it was only to Dave & Busters and I found myself with a group of 11 guys watching the Mayweather vs. Maidana fight.... Needless to say I mostly just ate some food and played games because boxing is not particularly in my realm of knowledge. I did however stop buy the Nike outlet that's next door and pick up a new pair of black Free 5.0's that'll hopefully keep me motivated in my workout routine.

Sunday is pretty typical for me. Wake up, do some homework, go to chapter. But today our Panhellenic community grew with Alpha Chi Omega holding their bid day! They welcomed over 150 girls as their founding class and I was so excited to see 2 girls from my SRC group!
That makes 7 chapters at UNC Charlotte which is crazy. 
Now I'm spending the rest of my evening doing all the homework I neglected until now and hoping for another easy week. I've been feeling pretty stress free which I'm hoping holds out for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment